Field Application Training & Education Services FAQ
1. What number do I call for assistance or to set up training at my lab?
Contact Technical & Informatics Services (TAIS) who may be able to address your needs. If needed a Technical Specialist will assist in arranging a visit by a Training & Education Specialist.
3. How do I schedule training at your training facility?
When purchasing a new BD System, you will be contacted by our Training Coordinator as part of the system installation process. If you are interested in scheduling training beyond the initial installation, please call us toll free at 1-800-316-6004.
4. For which products do you offer training?
Training is offered on-site, in your laboratory for the BACTEC™ Blood Culture System and the BACTEC™ MGIT™ 960 System, ProbeTec™, Phoenix™, EpiCenter™, Affirm™, QBC™ and Viper™.
5. Is there training included with the purchase of my product/instrument?
Yes. Details relating to on-site training for your specific system purchase will be outlined during discussions with your BD representative.
6. How can I express my satisfaction/dissatisfaction with my Service experiences?