Product Complaint Incident Report
BD’s commitment to quality is deeply-rooted in the products and services we deliver to our customers every day. As a leading medical product manufacturer, it is our goal to provide safe, effective and reliable products to our customers. By reporting a product complaint to BD, you provide us with important feedback about our products.
What, When, Where, and How
What is a product complaint?
Any communication (written, electronic or verbal) that alleges deficiencies related to a BD product after it is released for distribution.
- A needle did not retract as expected
- After opening the package, the product is found broken
When do I report a product complaint?
All alleged product deficiencies should be reported within 48 hours.
How do I report a product complaint?
I am unable to complete the attached Product Incident Report form, what should I do?
If you are unable to complete the attached Product Incident Report form, please include the following information in your email to ProductComplaints@bd.com
- Reporter’s Name (First and Last Name):
- Reporter’s Email Contact:
- Reporter’s Telephone Contact:
- Facility Name (Where the incident occurred):
- Facility Address (Street, City, Province, Postal Code):
- Product Name:
- Material/Catalog Number:
- Lot number(s):
- Date of Incident (MM/DD/YYYY):
- Date BD notified, if applicable (MM/DD/YYYY):
- Name of BD associate informed, if applicable (First and Last Name):
- Description of Event (Give specific and objective details of event):
- Sample availability (Yes/No):
- Was there any alleged Injury or Harm to User or Patient? (Give detailed information):