Alaris™ GH Plus Syringe Pump with Guardrails™
The Alaris™ GH Plus syringe pump from BD, delivers benefits through comprehensive therapy functionalities and the Guardrails™ suite of safety software.
The Alaris™ GH Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products, including: large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design and wide range of specialty infusion sets.
Improves consistency and standardisation.
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris™ Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris™ CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump.
- Centralised configuration control
- Up to 30 Care area profiles
- Up to 3000 drug protocols
- Pressure level settings to help early detection of IV site complications.
- Drug Name Display - Drug library with up to 100 drug names for display during infusions.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon - An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
- Large Display - Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
- Folding Pole Clamp - Built in folding pole clamp and Medical Device Interface (MDI), allows mounting independently of or within the Alaris™ Medication Safety System without additional accessories.
- Portability - Alaris™ syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris™ Medication safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built in.
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices.
However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge.
The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule.
You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
Defining your infusion protocols
Helps to prevent errors at the bedside
Powerful analysis of your infusion data
Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy
- Alaris™ Syringe Pump (Plus Software) MK4 Models - Directions for Use
- Alaris™ Technical Utility Software
- Alaris™ GH Guardrails™ Syringe Pump - Directions for Use
- Alaris™ GH Syringe Pump - Directions for Use
- Alaris™ Syringe Pumps MK 4 technical service manual
- Alaris™ Syringe Pumps MK3 technical service manual
- BD Alaris™ Plus Editor and Alaris™ Plus Transfer Tool v4.5 Model: 1000SP02193 - Directions for Use
- BD Alaris™ Plus Transfer Tool v4.5 Model: 1000SP02194 - Directions for Use
Please note, not all products, services or features of products and services may be available in your local area. Please check with your local BD representative.