Alaris™ CC Plus Syringe Pump with Guardrails™ Safety Software
Intensivists have the highest expectations of their infusion pumps. Safety, ease of use, and practicality are just some of the most basic requirements. The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump from BD, delivers exclusive capabilities for significant bedside advantages.
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump from BD, delivers exclusive benefits through in-line pressure monitoring and the Guardrails™ suite of safety software.
In-line pressure monitoring improves the early detection of occlusions, by reducing time to alarm, can help prevent sub-therapeutic medication and the risk of I.V. complications and post occlusion bolus.
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products and epidural therapy, including: large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design and wide range of specialty infusion sets.
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump is also compatible with the Guardrails™ Suite of safety software giving you the power to identify, track and, ultimately, prevent many of the most harmful IV medication errors. The Alaris™ CC plus syringe pump represents one of today's safest and most advanced syringe pump technologies.
The Alaris™ Editor
Improves consistency and standardisation.
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris™ Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris™ CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump.
- Centralised configuration control
- Up to 30 Care area profiles
- Up to 3000 drug protocols
Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump can:
- Reduce time to alarm, especially using small syringes.
- Minimise unintentional bolus release.
- Provide constant indication of in-line pressure.
Build standardised drug protocols into the infusion pump, ensuring safe administration of IV therapy.
- Large Display - Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
- Folding Pole Clamp - Built in folding pole clamp and Medical Device Interface (MDI), allows mounting independently of or within the Alaris™ Medication Safety System without additional accessories.
- Portability - Alaris™ syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris™ Medication Safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built in.
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices. However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge. The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule. You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
Defining your infusion protocols
Helps to prevent errors at the bedside
Powerful analysis of your infusion data
Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy