Alaris™ GH Plus Syringe Pump with Guardrails™ Safety Software
The Alaris™ GH Plus syringe pump from BD, delivers benefits through comprehensive therapy functionalities and the Guardrails™ suite of safety software.
The Alaris™ GH Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products, including: large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design and wide range of specialty infusion sets.
The Alaris™ Editor
Improves consistency and standardisation.
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris™ Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris™ CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump.
- Centralised configuration control
- Up to 30 Care area profiles
- Up to 3000 drug protocols
- Pressure level settings to help early detection of IV site complications.
- Drug Name Display - Drug library with up to 100 drug names for display during infusions.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon - An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
- Large Display - Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
- Folding Pole Clamp - Built in folding pole clamp and Medical Device Interface (MDI), allows mounting independently of or within the Alaris™ Medication Safety System without additional accessories.
- Portability - Alaris™ syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris™ Medication safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built in.
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices.
However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge.
The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule.
You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
Defining your infusion protocols
Helps to prevent errors at the bedside
Powerful analysis of your infusion data
Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy