Alaris™ GP Plus Volumetric Pump with Guardrails™
Designed for use in key areas
Acute and sub-acute applications require a simple and easy to use volumetric pump. Our Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump provides a versatile and flexible platform for infusion therapy which is suitable across a broad range of applications.
The Alaris™ GP Plus Volumetric pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood transfusions and parenteral feeding: including a large, clear display, intuitive operation, and a wide range of specialty sets. Ergonomic casing allows ease of transportation, cleaning, and a variety of mounting methods, including the Alaris™ Gateway Workstation: providing extensive data connectivity compatible with Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) and Hospital Information Systems (HIS) through open network architecture.
The Alaris™ Editor
Improves consistency and standardisation.
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris™ Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris™ CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump.
- Centralised configuration control
- Up to 30 Care area profiles
- Up to 3000 drug protocols
Alaris™ Gateway Workstation - The Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump is designed as part of your complete system, fitting into the workstation.
Alaris™ Safety Clamp
This patented design helps protect patients from the risks of free flow when the set is removed from the pump. The safety clamp also features a release function enabling the set to be used for gravity infusions.
- Air-in-line Sensor - Air-in-line sensor provides both single bubble and accumulated bubble protection.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon - An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
- User Friendly Interface - Featuring the same intuitive user interface as the Alaris™ Syringe Pumps, the GP Plus volumetric pump requires minimal additional training.
- Large Display - Quickly read critical appropriate data from the large clear display with fewer key presses.
- Colour Coded Set Loading - Safe and intuitive set-up with colour coded IV infusion set loading.
- Door Removal - With the use of a tool, the door can be safely removed in seconds for cleaning and maintenance.
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices. However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge. The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule. You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
Defining your infusion protocols
Helps to prevent errors at the bedside.
Powerful analysis of your infusion data
Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy