Alaris™ Gateway Workstation
System Integration for the Alaris™ Infusion System
Today’s smart infusion systems require smart connectivity and integration solutions. BD products can integrate your infusion data with a hospital’s central clinical information system. These wired/wireless solutions give you total control and provide valuable infusion information 24 hours a day.
With the Alaris™ Gateway Workstation at the heart of your medication system, you are in control of your system and your space:
- Centralise infusion information and improve data access
- Open platform to host your Alaris™ infusion pumps
- Open standard protocols
- Key part of your complete infusion solution
- Multiple configurations are available to suit your clinical environment
Expandable modular stacking system
The configuration range of the Alaris Gateway Workstation make it easy to adapt to any environment. Extended RS232 connectors or wireless networking are among the extension options that make the Alaris Gateway Workstation such a versatile docking and connectivity system.
Using well-known standards, the Alaris Gateway Workstation can efficiently connect to any information system. Wired or wireless the information is handled reliably and accurately.
Whatever your hospital’s data management system, the Alaris Gateway Workstation can act as your direct link to infusion information. It can be easily integrated thanks to its flexible protocols and open design architecture.
- Whatever your hospital’s data management system, the Alaris Gateway Workstation can act as your direct link to infusion information.
- The Alaris Gateway Workstation can be easily integrated thanks to its flexible protocols and open design architecture.
- The Alaris Gateway Workstation uses established standards for high performance and productivity to work reliably with your current system.
- This solution uses TCP/IP as the network protocol and HTTP as the lightweight protocol for basic communication.
- Numerous checks and controls ensure the Alaris™ Gateway Workstation provides detailed and accurate information.
- Reliability is ensured by using proven protocols for communication.
- XML-technology gives the ability to integrate with different systems without any limitation on programming language, operating system or architecture.
- The open protocols can be used by any third party system for receiving information.