Developing Global Services next generation of innovators.
The EDGE Program overview
The EDGE Program is a rotational program within Global Services where young professionals are empowered through immersive learning focused on technology enabled business solutions. The BD EDGE Program associates leverage best practices and new technologies while progressing through diverse rotations on a global scale. By enabling peer and executive mentorship, as well as impactful opportunities, the EDGE program encourages associates to grow professionally as they support BD in serving the global community by advancing the world of health.
- Three assignments, spread over three years, in diverse Global Services areas that help provide a well-rounded foundation of technical, functional and leadership skills
- Assignments across the United States, including Franklin Lakes, New Jersey; San Diego, California; and San Antonio, TX.
- Personal and professional development through on-the-job career experiences
- Active mentoring and coaching from experienced supervisors and project leaders
- Visibility and exposure to BD's Global Services senior leadership
- Strategic employment opportunities for EDGE associates who have successfully completed their assignments at the end of the program
- A recently earned bachelor's or master's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a related major
- A willingness and ability to relocate during three years (relocation support will be provided)
- Proven intern or co-op experience in an IT field
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new professional environments and take initiative
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without restriction as to duration