Infusion Data Workshops
Explore infusion software capabilities
Our Infusion Data Workshops provide advanced education on infusion software capabilities for hospital pharmacists, nurse leaders, risk managers and quality officers. They are two-day seminars, held throughout the United States.
Learn more about our Infusion data workshops.
|Nov 14, 2017 - Nov 15, 2017
Westin Peachtree Plaza, 210 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
November 14 - 15, 2017 | Atlanta
- Enhance your skills in appraising clinically relevant practice information from key Guardrails® infusion data
- Prioritize and develop your performance improvement projects with the highest safety and economic benefit to ensure operational excellence using Guardrails infusion data
- Define and create a systematic approach to analyze key trends that impact drug library management
- Explore methods to enhance patient safety throughout your organization by analyzing potential adverse drug events through Guardrails infusion data
- Demonstrate your understanding of Guardrails infusion data
- Learn logistical and clinical takeaways from the Infusion Analytics Service packet
- Gain insights into the latest industry hot topics
- Explore infusion data and integrated delivery network (IDN) benchmarking using Knowledge Portal for infusion technologies to maximize organizational impact
- Basic understanding of Guardrails infusion data
- Basic understanding of Microsoft® Excel® functionalities
Hospitals using Software Management Services for the Alaris™ System can send up to two participants to an Infusion Data Workshop at no cost. Additional participants and hospitals with basic software maintenance programs can attend a workshop for $750 per person.
Lodging and scheduling information is available at each registration site. To visit the site, click on the Register now link for the workshop you are attending.
For more information, contact your clinical infusion data consultant (CIDC) at GMB-OptimizationServices@CareFusion.com.