BD Veritor™ Plus system
Simplify workflow, results and patient management.
The BD Veritor™ Plus system provides objective, lab-quality immunoassay test results for healthcare providers and laboratorians in physician offices, clinics, hospitals and IDNs—within minutes. The system streamlines the point-of-care (POC) diagnostic workflow and allows providers to quickly review patient results and determine the appropriate treatment in a single consultation. It can also help detect infectious diseases such as influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and group A strep while the patient is still on site, which may facilitate decision making for earlier intervention.
The BD Veritor Plus Analyzer module improves workflow with the Analyze Now or Walk Away mode, providing test results (with a print-enabled function) and aiding decision making while the patient is onsite.
The BD Veritor InfoScan module can scan three different identifiers (operator ID, specimen ID and test kit/lot) that can be locally recorded, printed or downloaded, and reduces hands-on time through automated documentation.
- Rapid diagnostic testing plays a key role in clinical and hospital lab settings because it enables the lab to provide a test result back to the clinician in a timely manner.
- The BD Veritor Plus system can promptly deliver accurate, objective test results for clinical and hospital lab professionals.
- Currently, the BD Veritor Plus system offers the following assays in the clinical and hospital lab setting:
- Flu A+B
- Group A strep
Clinical/Hospital lab testing
- POC testing means that testing is performed at or near the site of patient care.
- The advancement in performance and objectivity in reading test results with the BD Veritor Plus system allows for timely decision making at the POC, accelerating diagnosis and helping ensure appropriate patient decisions and timely treatment.
|BD Veritor system flu assays|
|256045||Flu A+B CLIA waived|
|256041||Flu A+B moderately complex|
|BD Veritor system RSV assays|
|256038||RSV CLIA waived|
|256042||RSV moderately complex|
|BD Veritor system digital reader|
|BD Veritor system Analyzer module|
|256066||BD Veritor system Analyzer module|
Product Brochure (1)
- BD Veritor Plus system brochure for physicians, clinics and pharmacies brochure
- BD Veritor Flu A+B CLIA-waived kit instructions for use
- BD Veritor RSV CLIA-waived kit instructions for use
- BD Veritor Group A Strep CLIA-waived kit instructions for use