The choice for short-term I.V. therapies
The Bard® Poly Midline is a 20 cm polyurethane (non-power injectable) midline offered in full and max barrier nursing trays. The Bard® Poly Midline offers the strength and durability of polyurethane combined with upgraded insertion and dressing components currently available in Bard® PowerPICC® catheter trays.
The Bard® Poly Midline provides reliable short-term peripheral access (less than 30 days) to the venous system for selected intravenous therapies and blood sampling. For blood therapy, it is recommended that a 4 French or larger catheter be used.
- Available in Full and Max Barrier nursing configurations with Modified Seldinger Technique (MST) components
- Body-softening polyurethane helps minimize vessel wall trauma
- Requires no x-ray after placement
- StatLock™ Stabilization Device compatible
- Clearly labeled as a midline catheter to assist with catheter identification
- Unique hub design further identifies the catheter as a midline which helps eliminate catheter confusion and promotes patient safety
- Distally trimmable – allows customization to an individual patient’s anatomy
- Reverse taper gently plugs the insertion site and provides excellent kink resistance