* Across recommended injection sites: abdomen, thigh, arm, buttock, pooled across gender and BMI
1. Whooley S, et al. Evaluating the User Performance and Experience with a Re-Engineered 4 mm x 32G Pen Needle: A Randomized Trial with Similar Length/Gauge Needles. Diabetes Ther. 2019;10(2):697-712.
2. Rini C, et al. Evaluating the Impact of Human Factors and Pen Needle Design on Insulin Pen Injection.J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2019;13(3):533-545.
3. BD Compatibility Confirmation for Pen Needles and Pen Injector Manufacturers; Document Number: 149OTH-0004-20 Rev K Dated: 10 April 2019.
4. Hirsch L.,et al. Impact of a modified needle tip geometry on penetration force as well as acceptability, preference, and perceived pain in subjects with diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2012;6(2):328-335
5. Aronson R et al. Insulin pen needles: Effects of extra-thin wall needle technology on preference, confidence, and other patient ratings. Clinical Therapeutics. 2013;35(7):923-933.