- Vescia, S. et al., Management of Venous Port Systems in Oncology: A review of current evidence, Annals of Oncology, Sept 2007, 19:9-15.
- Groeger, Jeffrey S. et.al., Infectious Morbidity Associated with Long-Term Use of Venouos Access Devices in Patients with Cancer, Annals of Internal Medicine, 1993; 119:1168-1174.
- Grannan, Kevin I., et.al., Early and Late Complications of Totally Implantable Venous Access Devices, Journal of Surgical Oncology, 1990, 44:52-54.
- Pegeus, David, et.al., Comparison of Infections in Hickman and Implanted Port Catheters in Adult Solid Tumor Patients, Journal of Surgical Oncology, 49: 156-162 (1992).
- Groeger, Jeffrey S. et.al., Venous Access in the Cancer Patient, Principles and Practice of Oncology, 1991; vol. 5 no. 3
† Survey results on file at C. R. Bard, Inc.
Please consult product labels, IFU, and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and instructions for use.