Indicated for short-term or long-term vascular access for hemodialysis, hemoperfusion or apheresis.
GlidePath™ Retro provides an alternative placement technique, compared to antegrade placement, that is designed to meet the anatomical, flow, pressure and recirculation needs of healthcare providers and their hemodialysis patients.
- Smooth Tapered Tip and cuff helps ease catheter insertion
- Offers an easy-to-slide and connect SwiftClick connection mechanism to the bifurcation assembly
- Tunneler allows for bi-directional tunneling, based on placer preference
- One pre-loaded stylet to simplify over the-wire-placement
- Bifurcation hub is compatible with Statlock™ Stabilization Device to help stabilize catheter after placement