BD Temporary Pacing Electrode Catheters are designed and built with the quality that has been a BD trademark for more than 25 years. Their unique construction provides many clinical benefits as outlined below:
- Reduces the need for repositioning, saving physician time and minimizing patient discomfort.
- Enables the electrode to maintain contact with the endocardium, assuring consistent pacing and sensing.
- Facilitates easy and accurate placement, even in difficult anatomies, which may reduce procedure time.
- Proprietary manufacturing process yields an ultra-smooth coating and polished surface.
- BD offers a full line of electrodes for most temporary pacing needs.