It has been engineered to achieve optimal patient comfort by having an ultra-smooth surface and the ability to soften at body temperature. Add to this an indwelling time of up to 365 days as well as an innovative solution to the problem of urine calcium salt accumulation and you have a product that can continue to live up to the Inlay™ stent name.
- Gradual taper at tip of stent promotes smooth insertion and atraumatic navigation around obstructions.
- Made of a proprietary polymer blend that results in a stent that is both biocompatible and ultra smooth for patient comfort.
- Softens up to 49% at body temperature to promote greater patient comfort.
- Ultra smooth surface may reduce the mechanical trauma at the tissue/stent interface and thus ureteral reactions such as ureteral ulcerations, epithelia hyperplasia, inflammation and edema.
- Uniquely formulated pHreeCoat coating stabilizes the pH level on the stent surface provides an innovative solution to the problem of urine calcium salt accumulation.
- In vitro laboratory testing demonstrates the superior resistance to urine calcium salt accumulation vs. the leading competitive stents.