The Lubri-Sil™ I.C. urine meter Foley tray comes in a number of configurations. This includes the Bard Advance Foley tray system which is designed to follow the CDC Guidelines for prevention of catheter-associated urinary tract infections. This tray incorporates a tamper-evident seal at the catheter/drainage tube junction, the EZ-Lok™ Sampling Port, and an antimicrobial Control-Fit™ Outlet Device.
- Lubri-Sil™ I.C. antimicrobial Foley catheter reduces bacterial adherence and biofilm formation.
- The antimicrobial Control-Fit™ Outlet Device helps protect the drain bag from contamination resulting from retrograde bacterial migration.
- The BD EZ-Lok™ Sampling Port (not made with natrual rubber latex) eliminates the risk of needlestick injuries and allows for needle-free aspiration.
- Tamper-Evident Seal provides a clear indication of system opening, a key area of bacterial entrance to the urinary tract.
- The Complete Care™ system has bacteriostatic agents built into the drain tube and bag material.
- Uro-Prep™ Foley Tray contains all materials necessary for aseptic catheter insertion.