- Robust titanium funnel
- Soft and lightweight silicone body
- 9.6 F ChronoFlex® Catheter
- IV access
- Unique valve technology
- Needle stop
- High-flow, Power-injectable1
1. Power injectable up to 5mL/s @ 300 psi
2. After 1000 IV catheter insertions, bench top leak testing was performed both with the device accessed (both 14G and 16G IV catheters tested separately) and with no IV catheter present. Bench testing may not be indicative of actual clinical performance. Different test methods may yield different results. Data on file, Bard Peripheral Vascular, Inc., Tempe, Arizona.
3. Mean flow rates, 25 cm catheter, when tested in a benchtop model using a blood simulant with viscosity of 3.5cP, N=27. Simulated testing may not be indicative of actual clinical performance. Changes in blood viscosity, catheter length, and IV type will affect achievable flow rates.
Please consult Instructions for Use for product indications for use, contraindications, warnings, precautions, complications, adverse events and detailed safety information.
GTIN - each
GTIN - Case
Quantity - Each
1 Each or Case of 5
9.6 F Attachable ChronoFlex® Polyurethane
|GTIN - each||00801741129438||1|
|GTIN - Case||10801741129435||5|
|Quantity - Each||1 Each or Case of 5|
|Catheter Configuration||9.6 F Attachable ChronoFlex® Polyurethane|
|Introducer Type||AirGuard™ Valved|
|Suture Mechanism||Silicone Body|
BD supports the healthcare industry with market-leading products and services that aim to improve care while lowering costs. We host and take part in events that excel in advancing the world of health™.
If you are a patient or end user, you can contact us yourself, or you may
have your caregiver or your physician do that for you. To help us process
information quickly and effectively, please contact our customer complaints
To better facilitate our investigation, please include the following information in your reporting: