Right to withdraw your consent: If, in accordance with applicable law, you have declared your consent regarding certain types of processing activities (in particular regarding the receipt of direct marketing communication via email, SMS/MMS, fax, and telephone), you can withdraw this consent at any time with respect to future processing by using the methods mentioned in the original or any related communication. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. You can also withdraw your consent by contacting us as set out below.
Additional data privacy rights: Pursuant to applicable data protection law, you have the right to: (i) request access to your personal data; (ii) request rectification of your personal data; (iii) request erasure of your personal data; (iv) request restriction of processing of your personal data; (v) request data portability; and/or (vi) object to the processing of your personal data. Below please find further information on your rights to the extent that the GDPR applies. Please note that these rights might be limited under the applicable local data protection law.
- Right to request access to your personal data: As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to request rectification: As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to request erasure (right to be forgotten): As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to request restriction of processing: As provided by applicable data protection law, you may have the right to obtain from us restrictions on the processing of your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to request data portability: As provided by applicable data protection law, you may – in cases where processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract, and the processing is carried out through automated means – have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and in such circumstances we are required to cease processing your personal data. If you have a right to object and if you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us.
This online request form enables you to submit a request to exercise your rights under GDPR. Please fill out the below form and we will address your request.
Access online request form
You may exercise this right by contacting us as stated in Section 7 below. Such a right to object may, in particular, not exist if the processing of your personal data is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded. If you have given your consent to receive direct marketing via email, SMS/MMS, fax, and telephone, you may withdraw your consent as explained above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority in the relevant Member State (for example, the place where you live or work - contact details can be found here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en).