The SOLO™ PLUS Hybrid Guidewire has a hydrophilic tip and a PTFE coated shaft. They are intended for use in facilitating the placement of endourological instruments during diagnostic or interventional procedures.
- Hydrophilic tip designed for safe access to the ureter and maneuvering around stones.
- Superior tip radiopacity compared to the Boston Scientific Sensor™ guidewire*.
- PTFE coated shaft designed to maintain ureteral access.
- Flexible proximal end designed to minimize damage to flexible ureteroscopes.
- Proprietary kink-resistent TRITON™ alloy has increased stiffness compared to Nitionol to facilitate device passage in tortuous anatomy.
- The 0.035" SOLO™ Plus guidewire shaft is up to 41% stiffer than the 0.035" Boston Scientific Sensor™ guidewire.